Saturday, July 24, 2010

MY FIRST BLOG!

I am so excited to be blogging. I am not the most computer savvy person in the world, so I have been terrified to even attempt this. I see now that it is not really all that difficult. In fact, I find it quite rewarding!

I guess we all have fears that must be overcome. For me, there are many. In the past I have been a starter and a stopper. Completing tasks, or goals for that matter, has not been my strong suit. It appears that each time I put forth the effort and success is just within reach, I withdraw. Why am I so afraid of success? I'm not sure I will ever be able to answer that question

So imagine my suprise when I looked at the calendar and realized that I have owned and managed my own home based business now for well over a year. IT has been a time of both success and failure but I have learned so much about business, people and myself. Now, I believe is the time that I am going to see a breakthrough, and I would like to take you along for the journey with me.

Along the way we will laugh, cry, and learn about how to make a decent living while being free from all the constraints of the regular "rat-race" job. I will share with you what I am learning from books, personal meetings, and research. Feel free to jump in at any time with ideas, suggestions, and questions.

Thanks for joining me. I am thrilled to have you along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment