Sunday, July 25, 2010

Why is MLM a bad word?

For decades, friends and acquaintances tried to introduce me to the 'latest' and "greatest" get rich scheme. I even fell for it once and ended up with an overdraft and a closet full of products I could not use or sell. urns out, what I had joined was a pyramid and the only people who were making any money were the folks at the top. The rest of us were just minions who were there to pad their pockets.
So imagine my suprise when, a little over a year ago, I ended up as a distributor in an MLM company. It was not really my intention, it just kinda worked into that. What sold me was the compensation plan and the abilitiy to make a serious income. I suppose t he turning point for me was Tim Sales "Brilliant Compensation" cd/dvd.
So what is the difference between MLM and a pyramid? Basically this: In an MLM EVERYBODY has the potential to earn income. Lets say you build a team based on the "five and five" principle. At the top is you. You enlist five (5) friend to join your team. Your company pays you a percentage of what your team sells. Your team grows as either you or your team members enlist new people. At each level EVERYONE is making an income.
In my personal company, it is not mandantory that I enlist anyone to make money. Revenue is generated through retail sales, fundraising, and team building. Three ways for me personally to make money operating my own business from my own home. What more could I ask for? I spent a whole year with the company before I ever introduced it to anyone. I wanted to know that the products were reputable and that the company was honest and sound from top to bottom.
Are you looking for a way to make money at your own leisure? Are you looking for a company you can trust? There are company's out there who are honest and sound, you just have to know what to look for. Let me help you find what you are looking for. Contact me today at chuckhatfield09@yahoo.com and lets get you started on your way to financial freedom today

1 comment:

  1. Chuck,

    You are to be commended for your dedication and commitment to your business. I value our friendship and your membership on my team. You are a true inspiration to me and I appreciate you. Make it an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete