Friday, October 1, 2010

ITS YOUR TIME!

Good Morning friends. It is 2:43 a.m. and I can not sleep. My mind is racing this morning on this, a new month and and the HUGE potential that the upcoming season brings for all of us.

A number of years ago I owned a small candy and gift store. I created my own homemade candies (still do!) and gift-baskets (still do!) and a few other lines. I was renting the space, paying the note to the previous owner, trying to keep lots of stock on hand for my customers, and trying to advertise in both print and radio. Keeping the lights on and the doors open was a constant struggle. But then came the Holiday Season! I knew if I could just hang on til then I would be ok for the rest of the year.

Today it is so much easier to operate a small business than it was back then. I have all the same opportunities with only a fraction of the cost. Thanks to the internet and social media, customers from across town or across the country can shop my store right from their recliners and have products shipped right to their door. I don't have tons of merchandise, tons of overhead, or tons of headache! I can have a little stock and a few catalogs and make as much in one evening at a home party as I did in a week with a storefront. And better yet, by introducing people to the work at home lifestyle, I can help other people start their own home business and earn residual income for myself.

PEOPLE! THIS IS OUR TIME! The summer months have been lean. But now is the time to reap the harvest! There are more people shopping right now than any other time of the year. There are more people looking for part or full time employment to supplement their incomes than any other time of year. Grab your sickle and head for the fields!

I challenge you to put in a little effort during this holiday season and watch your increase come. You can think it, sure! You can believe for it, most definately! You can work for it, and achieve it. It's up to you. The sky is the limit! CHARGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment